2″, 3″, 4″, 6″ and 12″ Pop-up Spray Head Sprinklers
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird’s 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
– Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
– Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
– Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
– Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability..
– Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
– Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
– All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
– Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
– Five-year trade warranty.