Brunnings Cow Manure is a high quality natural soil conditioner. It is pure cow manure, not blended and has been properly composted to minimise smell and improve texture.
• Cow manure is natures original soil conditioner.
• Brunnings Cow Manure is a high quality product which has been properly composted to minimise smell and improve texture.
• A natural organic material which is an ideal for adding to light, sandy soils or heavy soils lacking in organic matter.
• Promotes vigorous, healthy plant growth.
• Suitable for all trees, shrubs and gardens. Available in 5, 10 and 25L sizes.
• Enhances the development of the root system by improving soil structure.
• Increases water penetration and reduces water run-off in clay soils.
• Improves soil aeration and water retention in sandy soils.
• Increases soil humus.
• Requires less frequent irrigation.
• Provides a natural source of nitrogen for greening, leaf and stem development.
• Reduces the loss of nutrients from the soil.
• Lifts the activity of micro and macro organisms in the soil.
• Enhances earthworm activity.
For Best Results Cow manure is most effective when dug into the soil when preparing garden beds, or when spread around plants and raked in..