If you’re looking for feature lighting our remarkable 3W EKO Uplight is rated IP67 for incomparable resistance to the elements. Available with both clear or frosted glass.
Clear glass allows the light to shine straight out as a beam perfect for lighting columns, feature walls or planting. Whereas the frosted glass diffuses the light and softens the output to a wider beam useful for highlighting low walls and or hedges. If you just want to define the edge of a path or deck we recommend the 1W EKO Uplight which will provide less glare.
– Round 50mm Stainless steel 316 marine grade face plate
– Silver Anodised Aluminium Body
– Tempered glass – Loading capacity: excert force area of ø10=1330kgs (frosted glass available)
– Includes plastic canister
– Cut out: not using plastic canister: 42mm / using plastic canister: 47mm at top / 80mm at base
– 24V 3W LED – LED Driver Required (sold separately)
– Available with Warm White, Blue or RGB (Colour Changing) LED
– IP rating: IP67