Take control of your irrigation at any time!
Control your irrigation system from your iPad, iPhone or Android at any time from anywhere in the world! Hydrawise saves water intelligently adjusting your sprinkler’s watering schedule to suit your local weather conditions. No more wasted water. No more dead plants.
EASY TO USE
Simple and straight forward installation. New controller setup wizard. Dashboard control from smart phone, Tablet and PC apps. Touch screen interface on the controller.
Uses weather station information and localized forecasts to predict, change, monitor, measure and report on your irrigation.
Access anytime via phone, tablet or computer. Contractor management access via their login.
WATER RESTRICTION COMPLIANT
Complies with all known water restrictions.
UNCOVER YOUR WATER USAGE
Detect broken pipes, spray heads and faulty wiring or valves. View the water usage for each watering cycle. Discover when a zone’s water usage is abnormal. Don’t lose plants or get massive water bills just because your irrigation system failed you!
BEST NEW PRODUCT
Home Owner Features
• Smart Watering based on local weather conditions with Predictive Watering™ adjustments
• Fixed Schedule with Predictive Watering™ based on forecast temperature, rainfall, humidity and wind speed
• Free access to airport-based weather stations for local weather conditions
• Store pictures with each zone
• In App and Browser based alerts
• Remote access to hundreds of customer controllers from your account
• Store irrigation and landscape layouts online
• View customer alerts online for remote troubleshooting Optional Extras
• SMS and Email alert notifications
• Follow up to 4 additional weather stations for hyper-accurate weather information
• Expand a 12 zone model up to 36 zones
• 6 & 12 zone models
• Outdoor model (Australia / NZ only)
• Master valve support using zone output
• Short circuit protection (800mA max)
• 2 sensor inputs for flow meter & / rain
• Output standard 24V AC solenoids
• Two solenoids may be paralleled per zone
• Operating temperature range – 15F to 150F (minus 10C to 65C)
• Humidity – 0 to 95% non-condensing
• 12 zone model includes broken wiring detection and is expandable to 36 zones