A dry flowable preventative fungicide formulation for the control of certain fungal diseases of fruit, vegetables, ornamentals and turf.
Apply as a protective spray schedule at 7-day intervals throughout the susceptible season/climate.
Controls turf diseases – Helminthosporium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Grey Leaf Spot.
• Economical crop protection from downy mildew, rust, brown rot, black spot, anthracnose, botrytis, blights and leaf spot and mites in certain registered crops.
• Mancoflo due to its multiple sites of action can be used as an effective resistance management tool when rotated with other mode of action fungicides.
• A dry flowable formulation that disperses rapidly
• Can be applied in tank mixes with a wide range of other chemicals and/or fertilisers
• Permits for use in walnuts (PER13214) for bacterial blight, for lychees (PER13659) for pepper spot, for use in date palm/herbs/tea tree (PER13790) for leaf and stem diseases/botrytis, alternaria, cercospora leaf spot, downy mildew/myrtle rust, for raspberry/blueberry (PER13958) for grey mould, rust and mildew, for cucumber (PER14046) for grey mould, for snow peas (PER14470) for downy mildew, for spring onions, shallots, leeks (PER14473) for downy mildew and purple blotch, or specified vegetables (PER14593) for downy mildew, anthracnose and alternaria, for ornamentals (PER14225) for myrtle rust.
Application rate – 200-250g/100m2 in 5-10lts water
Active constituent: 750g/kg Mancozeb
2 in stock