Point-Source Low-Flow Emitters for Watering the Root Zones of Plants, Trees, and Container Plants
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off.
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool.
Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 3 flow rates and 3 inlet options. Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool
- Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 3 flow rates and 3 inlet options
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Flow-rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gph (1.89, 3.79 and 7.57 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Available with 3 different inlets (1.0 and 2.0 models):
- Self-piercing barb for quick, one-step insertion into 1⁄2″ or 3⁄4″ drip tubing
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser, 1032 Thread adapter, or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter
- 1⁄2″ FPT inlet that easily threads onto a 1⁄2″ PVC riser (1.0 and 2.0 gph models)
- Outlet barb securely retains 1⁄4″ Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate