Australia’s most popular lawn fertiliser has an excellent reputation with home gardeners and professional turf managers alike. This product has been specially formulated to use before or after laying new turf or seeding a new lawn.
- May be safely used on all lawn types before or after seeding or laying turf
- Boosted iron, sulphur and calcium promotes deeper green growth and strong roots. The thicker the lawn is, the less chance weeds have of taking hold
- Slow-release of nutrients through controlled feeding eliminates waste through run-off and leaching and prevents burning and surge growth
- Traditional lawn foods release or ‘dump’ most of their nutrients within a couple of weeks of application, causing a rapid surge in growth that quickly drops off again as the food supply diminishes. Scotts Lawn Builder™ uses patented time-release technology to ensure nutrients are released slowly and continuously over a three month period
- Starter has less than 0.5% phosphorus, which means it can be safely used anywhere in Australia without posing any risk to ground or surface water
- The recommended application rate is a low 22 grams per m2, not the kilograms often associated with regular lawn starters!
- When used as directed, this product is safe to use around domestic pets and children. Check paws and feet for granules before allowing pets or children on to paved areas as staining may occur
- All lawn grasses including all named varieties of buffalo, traditional couch, Santa Ana couch, kikuyu, bent, fescues and carpet grass
- All grass substitutes such as dichondra (also known as pennywort or kidney weed), lippia, zoysia
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- Scotts Lawn Builder™ is not recommended for use on plants other than lawn grasses and lawn substitutes
- Do not use if the temperature is expected to exceed 30 degrees C – wait for a cool spell