Sir Grange was specfically developed for the golf industry and it was soon discovered that its characteristics also make it suitable for domestic and commercial lawns.
- Highly shade tolerant (over 75%) but can handle full sun easily.
- Will thrive in as little as 2-4 hours of sun per day.
- A slower growing grass with a soft, fine, premium quality leaf.
- Holds its dark green colour throughout the summer months, so you get a cool season look all year round.
- Has a deep root base that makes it incredibly drought resistant and requires less water long term.
- Ideal for residential, commercial and sporting uses due to having a soft, luxurious leaf while being extremely wear resistant.
- The Sir Grange Zoysia grass requires 50% less mowing than other grasses and can be mowed at a variety of heights. Maintain from a short 6mm mow for a nice manicured look to longer 50mm cut.
- Requires less watering and fertilising that other lawn types. In summer weather, a deep water 1-2 times per week is recommended to encourage a strong root system.
- With 70% less fertilising requirements than most other lawns, you only need to fertilise 2-3 times a year.