TAVLIT swivel fittings enable quick, Teflon free and
easy installation of water and irrigation systems.
As the first to introduce the swivel fittings system to
the market in 1990, we remained committed to
enhance its use by constantly widening the product
range, offering more products and complete
solutions to the irrigation market. Our Swivel fitting are supplied with EPDM o-rings offering high resistance to chemicals and fertilizers.
- Designed for increased strength to resist rough handling and misuse with installation tools.
- Manufactured from new engineering raw materials for increased rigidity and flexibility.
- Supplied with EPDM O- rings for high resistance to chemicals and fertilizers.
- Saves time – quick and assembly by hand, no tools are required.
- Max. Working pressure: 10 bar (140 psi).
- Available Sizes: 20 – 75 mm (3/4″ – 2″).
- Threads: BSP.
- Swivel Manifolds:
- Available with 2 to 5 outlets.
- Available inlet/outlets: 25 mm (1″).
- Body: Glass Reinforced: P.P.
- Nut: Glass reinforced P.P.
- O – ring EPDM.