03 Dec Your local Davey Master Dealer
What is a Davey Master Dealer?
Being a Davey Master Dealer means that we know Davey water products like the back of our hand! Not only do we sell, service and repair all Davey pump models but we also carry a wide range of compatible accessories. With local expert knowledge you can have peace of mind that the product you purchase is of excellent quality. If you experience any problems with a Davey pump and it is still under warranty, come in-store with your receipt (even if it wasn’t purchased from our store) and we can fix it for you.
Davey is a leading Australia international water company. Davey water products are designed for transfer, conservation, treatment and filtration of water. As such a high quality brand, you can expect high quality products. Davey’s Davey Master Dealers Program is reserved for any company who not only sells Davey water products but is also an expert in the field of water management. All Davey Master Dealers are specialists on Davey water products meaning you get expert advice on anything Davey related!
We pride ourselves on being a Davey Master Dealer because we can:
- Provide a wealth of knowledge about Davey products
- We will find the product which best suits your needs
- Represent Davey’s brand promise of dependability
- Reasons to Choose NewtonsBLS a Davey Master Dealer:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge of all Davey products
- We provide both pre and post-sale support so you can have a peace of mind when you purchase
- We are water/irrigation specialists
- Stock a huge range of Davey products, parts and replacements
- We Complete regular Davey service trainings so you can trust we know all there is to know about Davey products
Some of our most popular Davey water products are:
Our everyday specials include RainBank KRBX1 Pump kit and SJ60-08PC Pump, call our friendly sales team on 08 8415 7777 to discuss which pump is best suited to your needs!
RainBank KRBX1 Pump Kit
- This household pressure pump is ideal for small to medium sized homes. It allows for priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry and will only use the mains water as a backup. Although best suited for small homes it is also useful for toilet blocks and garden irrigation systems.
- Made with Australian stainless steel, this pump operates with minimal noise while still operating efficiently.
- This pump saves water by prioritising rainwater to flush toilets, wash laundry and water the garden. It also saves on energy by not repumping mains water and using no power when it is in standby mode.
- Built-in back flow prevention and dual check valve added for safety
- This pump has a single stage jet assisted centrifugal pump. Which means you can enjoy high operating pressures, dependable design and easy installation due to its self-priming feature.
- With corrosion resistant and stainless steel components this pump will last the test of time.
- This automatic pressure system is perfect for household and domestic use, irrigation and turf watering and general water transfer applications.
Davey Silensor SLS200 Pool Pump
- Its super quiet, operates with strong performance and also has a dry run protection so it never runs whilst dry.
- This model can be retrofitted for Powerace models.
- By using a unique water-cooled motor, it runs like a dream.
- As this model is the quietest of all Davey pool pumps it is perfect for residential use since it can be running anytime of the day without disrupting the neighbours!
Davey Microlene Water Filtration System
- Davey’s filtration system is one of the best models of the market. Some key advantages over other brands are:
- You can install and do maintenance yourself
- Only need to replace the filter every 2-3 years compared to brand such as other heavily advertised brands which need to be changed once every 12 months
- Reduces unwanted contaminants that affect the taste and odour of your drinking water
Author: Jessica Coe