- Flow – ¾” units: 0.20 to 5.0 gpm (0.8 to 18.9 l/m)
- 1″ units: 3.0 to 15.0 gpm (11.4 to 56.8 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulated pressure: – 3⁄4″ units: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- 1″ units: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- PRF-075-RBY: ¾” PR RBY Filter
- PRF-100-RBY: 1″ PR RBY Filter
- RBY-200SSMX (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
- When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
- Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.
Item number PR-700285 – Rainbird 20mm Pressure Regulating Filter 30PSI X13000
Item number PR-700286 – Rainbird 25mm Pressure Regulating Filter 40PSI X13013